Bertha Caroline Polarized Sunglasses
Look good while doing something good for the environment in these stylish sunglasses with frames made of the renewable resource acetate, a plant-based material. But rest assured -- they're functional as well as stylish and environmentally-friendly, with multi-layer polarized lenses to protect your eyes from harmful light and rays.
- Available in several frame and lens colors
- Scratch and impact resistant
- High-quality hypoallergenic acetate frame
- Multi-layer TAC polarized lenses that eliminate 100% of UVA and UVB rays, block harmful blue light and glare
- Lightweight titanium arms
- Spring-loaded stainless steel hinges
Care & Use:
- Regular cleaning of glasses is important. Use eyeglass cleaner or a solution of soap and water. Always clean lenses with a microfiber cloth to avoid scratches.
- Avoid laying glasses with the lenses facing down