Bertha Hadley Sunglasses
These sunglasses have a subtle, yet cunning look with a semi cat eyes shape. They are able to have prescription lenses put in them, including bifocals or progressive lenses.
- The frames are hypoallergenic.
The arms are lightweight.
The adjustable nose pads make for a comfortable and secure fit.
- They are impact and scratch resistant.
- The colors that come in are gold frames with rose gold lenses or silver frames with fuchsia lenses.
- The frames are made out of metal.
The arms are made out of stainless steel.
The other materials in these glasses are nickel and Monel.
Care and Use:
- These sunglasses should be cleaned with warm, soapy water.
- The lenses then need to be rinsed and cleaned with a clean and soft cloth.
- They can also be cleaned with a microfiber cloth that traps dirt and dust.
- They should not be cleaned with rags, tissues, or paper towels.