- Naturally rich in vitamin E
- Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan
- Use as a cleansing soap or full body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliation with our Kessa Mitt
- Scented with eucalyptus essential oil
Care & Use:
- To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
- For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil