Moroccan Kessa Mitt
This exfoliating Kessa mitt from Morocco’s storied hammams gently but thoroughly exfoliates from neck to toes—the perfect companion to our Kahina Moroccan Beldi Soap for the softest, smoothest skin. A small loop makes it easy to hang to dry.
The Moroccan Beldi Soap may be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.
- Part of a beloved beauty ritual of ours, we’ve imported this directly from Morocco.
- Rayon with elastic wrist band.
Care & Use:
- Allow your pores to open with hot water and steam. If you don’t happen to have a steam room or sauna—we recommend heating the shower before entering to allow steam to rise or soaking skin in the tub before applying to soften.
- Apply Beldi Soap liberally to cover the body, working into a slight lather, and then allow it to penetrate your skin for 3 to 10 minutes.
- After rinsing, scrub the skin heavily in a circular motion with the kessa exfoliating mitt. Multitask by applying a hair mask and/or our Antioxidant Mask to face while you wait for the Beldi Soap to penetrate.