Chef Series The Complete Sous Vide Kit
Set it and forget it – for REAL! The Sous Vide Pot answers the biggest problem Sous Vide immersion cookers face today - how to keep the Sous Vide from turning off every 4 hours due to water evaporation. Forget running to your kitchen to check your Sous Vide is still on. Come home to a ready meal every time!
- Includes: 9.8qt covered Sous Vide Pot, 10" Duratux Open Frypan, and sixteen 0.7oz Ceramic Weights
- Sous Vide immersion cooker not included
- The interior stainless steel (304) is non-reactive and does not alter the taste or color of food.
- The exterior stainless steel (430) is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.
- A flared, easy-pour rim ensures drip-free food transfer when plating.
- The wide, curved vessel base allows for easy access to all corners, ensuring efficient use and quick cleaning
Care & Use:
- The Sous Vide Pot and Duratux Frypans are compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves
- The Sous Vide Pot fits all Sous Vide immersion cookers with a maximum of 2.4" diameter such as the Anova Precision Cooker (Both Bluetooth and Wifi)
- High performance professional stainless steel material resists rust and prevents corrosion; fine-grain polished surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Vessels are oven safe to 500°F. Lids are oven safe to 350˚F
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe: top rack recommended for lids. Lifetime Warranty
- The Sous Vide Weights: Please remove labels and take out of container packaging before use. Prior to using your new Tuxton Home product, wash each piece thoroughly with soapy water, followed by hot water rinse. Dry thoroughly.